PU Coated Safety Work Gloves are divided into two types according to their performance: normal type and anti-static type. China Work Gloves Manufacturer will explain it in detail.
First, Ordinary PU Coated Safety Work Gloves:
Material: 100% nylon and PU resin coating.
Applying a layer of PU resin to the fingers or palm of knitted nylon gloves, which not only increases the anti-slip performance but also increases the thermal insulation performance, is an indispensable product for precision electronic production lines.
1.PU coating has acid and alkali resistance, can effectively prevent slipping, avoid slipping when grabbing items, and will not leave fingerprints and improve productivity.
2. Anti-pollution, anti-skid, heat-proof, wear-resistant, easy to absorb sweat, good ventilation.
3. Because of the extreme flexibility, the user feels more comfortable and fit.
PU Coated Safety Work Gloves
Second, anti-static PU Coated Safety Work Gloves:
Material: 80% non-dusting nylon yarn plus 20% high-performance copper fiber/carbon fiber woven; PU resin for finger or palm.
1. The conductive coating resin is added to the PU coating to make the antistatic effect the best. It can avoid the direct contact of the operator's fingers with the electrostatic-sensitive components, and can safely discharge the static charge of the human body.
2. Has good anti-slip and wear resistance.
3. Good gas permeability and washable.
Carbon fiber: 10^7Ω-10^8Ω
Copper fiber: 10^5Ω-10^6Ω
As a China Work Gloves Manufacturer, we specialize in PU Coated HPPE Glove China. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us. We will provide you with detailed information.